Manage your money and grow your business like a pro.
A banking experience that includes all the services you want for your business, wrapped up in one convenient bundle.Watch The Demo
Introducing BusinessPro Banking: We've combined the features you want and expect from your business checking account and business online banking, with two packages to choose from: Lite Access or Elite Access. It doesn't get more convenient than this!
Unique & Simple
Say goodbye to wasting time budgeting individual costs of your banking services, and hello to a banking solution that offers simplicity, technology and convenience at a great value. Our BusinessPro Banking bundle saves your business money and time and gives you peace of mind.
Safe & Secure
BusinessPro Banking was designed with your security in mind, including two-factor authentication and dual approval for ACH and wire transactions. And, shared access makes it easy to give employees different levels of access based on their job responsibilities.
Business-savvy banking solutions for managing your money and growing your business.
- Enhanced Viewing. Link all business accounts and TINs together under one login.
- Expanded Shared Access. Allow your employees limited account access. You control who can view accounts, make transfers, see eStatements, pay bills and use eDeposit.
- Easier Payments. Set up payments, wire transfers and ACH payments for invoicing and employee payroll via online banking.
- Convenience. Unlimited transactions and increased eDeposit limits make money management easy.
- Great Services Made Affordable. BusinessPro Banking has no minimum balance requirement and is just $25 to open. Enjoy Lite Access at $7 per month or Elite Access at $57 per month or $600 annually - a savings of $84 over the month-to-month rate.
Federally insured by NCUA. Account opening is subject to approval. You may select fees to be paid monthly or - with the Elite option - annually. Monthly fees will be charged to your account on the first date on the next full-statement cycle. Annual fees will be charged on the first day of the full-statement cycle and every year on the same date thereafter. ACH and wire transfers are subject to approval. *BusinessPro Checking accounts with average daily balances below $1,500 at the dividend period will not earn dividends. **Any additional business TINs that are linked and are originating ACH or wire transfers will be charged a $7.00 monthly service charge with the exception that the primary business is charged the Elite Access pricing. ***Wires initiated outside the online banking platform, all incoming wires and international wires initiated inside online banking will incur standard wire transfer services fees.