Because every now and then we all need a bit of advice.
Have you accumulated an overwhelming amount of debt? Have you recently experienced a financial hardship? Do you struggle to develop a budget that works for you? Do you fear bankruptcy is your only alternative? Are you just starting out and want to make sure you are on a solid financial path?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help. As a member of Meritrust, you can schedule FREE financial counseling sessions with our certified financial counselors. Appointments are scheduled for a maximum of 90 minutes per session and are conveniently available at any Meritrust branch location. The sessions can help you build confidence in your finances by focusing on these topics.
- Improve or maintain your credit score
- Manage your current debt
- Set and achieve personal financial goals
- Develop customized household budgets
- Find the right financial products to fit your needs
- Improve your overall financial situation
Meritrust Financial Counseling Coaches
Chris Wolgamott, CCUFC
Director of Financial Counseling
Andrew Likes, CCUFC
Devlynn Bittner, CCUFC
Office Hours (most branches)
- Monday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday - By Appointment
- Evenings - By Appointment