Interactive Teller Machines
Your Enhanced Drive-Thru Experience
At our ITMs, it’s quick, easy and contactless to speak with a local live teller. Ready to try it out? We’ve created an ITM tutorial video to help you get started.WATCH OUR ITM TUTORIAL
Quick. Convenient. Friendly.
Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) provide you with the latest drive-thru banking technology. Drive up, touch the screen, and a local Meritrust Interactive Teller will complete your banking needs through the ITM screen. Using an ITM is personable, secure and convenient!
Our Interactive Tellers can assist you with the following banking needs:
What are ITMs?
ITMs allow you to complete drive-thru transactions quickly with a personal touch. Whether you need to make a check or cash deposit, loan payment or check an account balance, the interactive teller machine with a friendly Meritrust teller on the other end of the screen will be able to assist.
What can the ITMs do?
You can complete most any transaction that you’re used to completing in the drive thru, including deposits, loan payments, withdrawals, balance inquiries, transfers and even requesting specific bills and coins for cash back.
You can also use the machine 24/7 for self-service deposits (no envelopes needed) and quick cash withdrawals by using the machine's eATM function. Find out more about eATMs here.
Which Meritrust locations have ITMs?
- Andover, 610 E Cloud Ave, Andover
- Braeburn Square, 4510 E 19th Street, Suite 105, Wichita
- Cross Pointe, 11737 East 21st Street North, Wichita
- Derby East, 1615 N Rock Rd, Derby
- Derby West, 1257 N Buckner, Derby*
- Harry and Webb, 1668 S Webb Road, Wichita
- Junction City, 343 East Chestnut*
- Lakeside, 4319 N Meridian, Wichita
- Lawrence, 650 Congressional, Suite A, Lawrence
- Manhattan, 104 McCall Road, Manhattan
- Maple, 13710 W Maple, Wichita
- Oliver, 2900 S Oliver, Wichita
- Pawnee, 1322 W Pawnee, Wichita
- Tyler, 2050 N Tyler, Wichita
How does it work?
It’s quick, secure and easy. When you drive up to the machine, you’ll select [live teller transaction] on the screen. After a few moments, your Meritrust Interactive Teller will appear on the screen to service your transaction, including securely authenticating your transaction by either PIN/debit card or driver’s license and fulfilling your banking needs.
Is there anything the ITM cannot do that I typically can do in a drive thru?
If you’re needing more than $3,000 cash back or more than $1 in change, we’ll ask that you step inside the branch to service your request.
Can I get a cashier’s/official check from the ITM?
Cashier’s/official checks are no longer a service offered through our drive thrus or ITMs. For cashier’s checks, we’d be happy to assist with those inside our branch. We also offer other convenient options for you to pay bills, including automatic ACH payments or our secure, free online bill pay within our online banking. Ask a Meritrust representative for more details on our convenient, free self-service options.
Are the Interactive Tellers on the ITMs actually Meritrust employees?
Yes! Our Interactive Services team is made up of Meritrust employees who are specially trained to serve the ITM banking experience with the warm, friendly service experience you’ve come to expect.
To Access an Interactive Teller
It’s easy to use an ITM!
- Touch anywhere on the screen at an Interactive Teller Machine during service hours.
- After a brief moment, your Meritrust Interactive Teller will appear on the screen to service your transaction, including securely authenticating your transaction by either PIN/debit card or driver’s license.
- That’s it! Your Interactive Teller will assist you with your banking needs and walk you through the quick process.
After hours or to self-service your deposit or withdrawal using the eATM function, simply insert your card to begin the transaction.
Federally insured by NCUA.