Stay connected to your money
Read the latest updates on our branch services and your options for contactless banking during this time.
Updated June 24, 2020
Additional Meritrust branch lobbies open beginning June 29
We are looking forward to welcoming members back to the lobbies of Meritrust's Cross Pointe, Lawrence West and Manhattan branches beginning Monday, June 29. On this date, the lobby for Meritrust's new northeast Wichita branch, Prairie Village, will also open.
Opening Monday, June 29
As of June 29, the lobbies for the following branches will reopen with services available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Cross Pointe (11737 East 21st Street North, Wichita)
- Prairie Village (6263 East 13th Street, Wichita)
For Saturday Wichita-area lobby services, please call 800.342.9278 to schedule an appointment at our Oliver location.
As of June 29, the lobbies for the following branches will reopen with services available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Lawrence (650 Congressional, Suite A)
- Manhattan (104 McCall Road)
These reopened branches join our Andover, Derby, Maple, Oliver, Pawnee, Tyler and Lakeside branches in providing lobby services to members.
Safety is our priority
Wichita-area lobby services
The following branches are now open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Temporary hours for branch lobby service
Tips for safe banking
For the protection of members and our teammates, we strongly recommend continuing to use contactless channels to complete the following types of transactions. When possible and for safety, we ask members to refrain from using in-branch services to complete basic banking transactions, such as:
- Cash withdrawals of less than $3,000
- Cash deposits of 20 or fewer bills
- Check deposits
- Balance inquiries
Keeping you safe
We care about your safety. We are following Center for Disease Control and other industry best practices for protecting our members and teammates during this time.
- Employees are wearing masks when serving members, and we encourage members to wear them as well.
- For safety, clear shields have been installed in areas of member-teammate interaction (desks, counters, etc.).
- We are regularly disinfecting frequently touched surfaces in the branches, including desktop surfaces and door knobs. We also have hand sanitizer available for members and employees.
- We encourage social distancing for our teammates and members. To ensure proper distancing, we will limit capacity in branches. Whenever possible, please limit guests to only those who are necessary to help complete your in-branch services.
- We require our teammates to stay home when sick. We also encourage members who are ill to rest at home and use contactless digital options for banking needs.
Transfer your funds
We offer many contactless ways for you to transfer money between accounts and to friends and family who are also Meritrust members.
- Mobile/online banking. . You can also use online banking or the mobile app for member-to-member transfers to transfer money to other Meritrust members or account-to-account transfers to transfer money to or from other financial institution accounts you own.
- Mobile app. Download the Meritrust mobile banking app to transfer money between your accounts, transfer payments to your Meritrust loans and credit cards, and transfer money to other Meritrust members through member-to-member.
- Member-to-member transfers. To easily pay back family and friends who also bank with Meritrust, you'll need the account number you'll be transferring to and the first three letters of the other member's last name.
- Account-to-account transfers. You have the ability to transfer money to or from other financial institution accounts you own using Meritrust online banking or the mobile app. Save time by scheduling future transfers up to three months or a recurring transfer whether it is monthly, weekly, or biweekly.
Deposit your funds
Want to deposit money through contactless ways? We've got you covered.
- eDeposit. You have the ability to deposit personal checks on the go with your iPhone or Android's mobile banking app or home computer’s scanner - all without having to visit a branch or ATM. It's free, convenient and secure. Just tap the app and snap a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- eATMs/ITMs. With Meritrust’s eATMs and contactless Meritrust tellers through the ITMs, you have the ability to complete your deposits without needing to exit your vehicle.
- eATMs allow you to deposit checks and cash 24/7, with immediate availability on your cash deposits.
- ITMs allow you to make deposits and cash checks through the convenience and safety of the contactless Meritrust interactive tellers.
Withdraw your funds
Meritrust is federally insured and your money is safe with Meritrust. When your money stays with us, you have the ability to earn money on your deposits. If you need to withdraw cash, we have options that allow you to do so without leaving your vehicle.
- eATMs. eATMs allow you to withdraw cash 24/7.
- ITMs. ITMs allow you to withdraw cash through the convenience and safety of the contactless Meritrust interactive tellers.
Make your payments
Making payments from on the go is made easy with Meritrust.
- Skip-A-Pay. This program gives you the opportunity to apply in online banking to defer your loan payment(s) for one month and is available now. Skip-A-Pay is available on most closed-end consumer loans and is subject to approval.
- Bill pay. Meritrust’s free, contactless bill pay is available within the mobile app and online banking. You have the ability to create one-time and scheduled payments to get all your bills paid quickly and conveniently.
- Online and mobile banking. Transfer funds from your Meritrust deposit accounts to your Meritrust loan accounts to quickly complete payments on the go.
- ITMs. ITMs allow you to make loan payments through the convenience and safety of the contactless Meritrust interactive tellers.
- Online loan payments. Pay your Meritrust loans by check or with a non-Meritrust debit card for a small fee. This feature is available in both online banking and the mobile app.
- Debit/credit card. Paying everyday bills with your debit or credit card is easy, convenient and more secure than mailing in cash.
Protect your accounts
In times of uncertainty, there are individuals who will attempt to take advantage of the situation. By being alert and verifying information, you can keep your accounts and private information safe from potential scams. Here are some tips to keep scammers at bay.
- Never reveal personal financial information. Meritrust will never ask for personal information in an unsolicited phone call, text or email. Don't ever give your personal information (including PIN, over-the-phone password, SSN, DOB, etc.) to anyone calling you to ask you for it.
- Don't give out online banking login info. Don't ever give your online banking username/password or card/PIN to someone claiming to want to deposit funds to your account. They may frame it as a loan, grant or employment opportunity– but it’s a scam.
- Verify a charity's authenticity. Scammers may attempt to impersonate a charitable organization in a time of need. Do your homework and research when it comes to donating to charities or crowdfunding sites. Don’t let anyone rush you or pressure you into donating. Someone asking for donations by gift card or wiring money are red flags.
- Be wary of attachments and links in unsolicited emails. Take extra care when opening attachments in emails, as they may contain viruses or malware. Be extra careful if you’re receiving emails claiming to be sent by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO). Instead of opening unsolicited emails, visit their reputable websites directly for updates.
- Scammer tips. Take look at these guidelines from the Federal Trade Commission concerning scammers and the pending government aid.
Get a cashier's check
Access your safe deposit box
Call 800.342.9278 for:
- Appointments for Saturday lobby services at Wichita’s Oliver branch
- Questions regarding your accounts
- Loan applications