Stay connected to your money
Your options for contactless banking during this time.
Members, for the latest information on changes in branch services for safety during this time, please visit our news site.Read the latest news
Transfer your funds
We offer many contactless ways for you to transfer money between accounts and to friends and family who are also Meritrust members.
- Mobile/online banking. . You can also use online banking or the mobile app for member-to-member transfers to transfer money to other Meritrust members or account-to-account transfers to transfer money to or from other financial institution accounts you own.
- Mobile app. Download the Meritrust mobile banking app to transfer money between your accounts, transfer payments to your Meritrust loans and credit cards, and transfer money to other Meritrust members through member-to-member.
- Member-to-member transfers. To easily pay back family and friends who also bank with Meritrust, you'll need the account number you'll be transferring to and the first three letters of the other member's last name.
- Account-to-account transfers. You have the ability to transfer money to or from other financial institution accounts you own using Meritrust online banking or the mobile app. Save time by scheduling future transfers up to three months or a recurring transfer whether it is monthly, weekly, or biweekly.
Deposit your funds
Want to deposit money through contactless ways? We've got you covered.
- eDeposit. You have the ability to deposit personal checks on the go with your iPhone or Android's mobile banking app or home computer’s scanner - all without having to visit a branch or ATM. It's free, convenient and secure. Just tap the app and snap a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- eATMs/ITMs. With Meritrust’s eATMs and contactless Meritrust tellers through the ITMs, you have the ability to complete your deposits without needing to exit your vehicle.
- eATMs allow you to deposit checks and cash 24/7, with immediate availability on your cash deposits.
- ITMs allow you to make deposits and cash checks through the convenience and safety of the contactless Meritrust interactive tellers.
Withdraw your funds
Meritrust is federally insured and your money is safe with Meritrust. When your money stays with us, you have the ability to earn money on your deposits. If you need to withdraw cash, we have options that allow you to do so without leaving your vehicle.
- eATMs. eATMs allow you to withdraw cash 24/7.
- ITMs. ITMs allow you to withdraw cash through the convenience and safety of the contactless Meritrust interactive tellers.
Make your payments
Making payments from on the go is made easy with Meritrust.
- Skip-A-Pay. This program gives you the opportunity to apply in online banking to defer your loan payment(s) for one month and is available now. Skip-A-Pay is available on most closed-end consumer loans and is subject to approval.
- Bill pay. Meritrust’s free, contactless bill pay is available in the Payment Center within the mobile app and online banking. You have the ability to create one-time and scheduled payments to get all your bills paid quickly and conveniently.
- Online and mobile banking. Transfer funds from your Meritrust deposit accounts to your Meritrust loan accounts to quickly complete payments on the go.
- ITMs. ITMs allow you to make loan payments through the convenience and safety of the contactless Meritrust interactive tellers.
- Online loan payments. Pay your Meritrust loans by check or with a non-Meritrust debit card for a small fee. This feature is available in both online banking and the mobile app.
- Debit/credit card. Paying everyday bills with your debit or credit card is easy, convenient and more secure than mailing in cash.
Ask a question
- Ask Em. If you have a question about Meritrust and just need a quick answer, our virtual assistant Em is ready to help. Em is available 24/7 by clicking on the small chat icon at the bottom right of our website. Simply type your question into the box and Em provides a response for you. Let Em help save you some time in your day (or night).
- Call us. Call 800.342.9278 if you have questions about your Meritrust accounts, or if you are experiencing a financial hardship and want to learn more about your options. We are here to help.
Get a cashier's check
Access your safe deposit box
We're here to help
We know that each milestone is a chance to grow, each challenge you push past is a victory and each opportunity you seize is confidence gained. Together, we can feel ready to take on what's next - both the successes and challenges. That's what feeling Financially Fearless is all about.Learn More