Bank online. Is there anything you can’t do from your desk chair?
Meritrust’s online banking portal gives you complete control over your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Here’s just a sampling of things you can do:
- View your account history and current balance
- Get free e-statements
- Pay bills online through your checking account for free
- See images of your cashed checks online
- Download account info to Quicken or Money
- Make or schedule a transfer between your accounts
- Make loan payments
- Order more checks
- Set up automatic e-mail balance and due-date alerts
Once you try online banking you won’t want go back to paper age—but you may still want to get up out of that desk chair sometimes.
- Bill presentment
- Cleaner, more user-friendly design
- Multiple funding account functionality
- Expanded search and reporting options
- Ability to categorize payments
- Guaranteed delivery date
If you have any questions, please call a Meritrust representative at 683.1199.
Click here for a user’s guide and quick tips.
To get started with online banking we have to get you a PIN (personal identification number). You’ll use this PIN exclusively for electronic services, including Call-24, Mobile Banking and Online Banking. Once your number is entered into the system, it’s a secret that only you know. Only you can access your accounts. As long as you keep your PIN confidential, your online privacy is always protected.
Your online banking account can be set up the same business day.
Login using the form at the top right.