Meet our Loan Officers
Got questions? Let us demystify the the home loan process for you. We have the answers.Meet the Team
Flexible Loan Options
We have home loan options to meet your wants and needs. We will tailor our products to fit your unique situation.Get Today's Rate
Visit our Home Loan Center
On your path to homeownership, Meritrust is with you every step of the way.Get Started
Zero down payment loan program
We can remove the down-payment barrier from purchasing a home in a safe and responsible manner. Our Dream 100 loan program is exclusive to Meritrust and has no down payment and no PMI!
- 100% financing. Bona fide gift allowed for closing costs/prepaids. Borrower must contribute a minimum of $500 of own funds toward closing costs/prepaid items.
- Charity donation. Meritrust will donate $100 to charity with every Meritrust Dream 100 loan closed. With this loan, you're helping to do good for your community.
- Eligibility. You do not need to be a first-time homebuyer, but we certainly welcome you if you are! Minimum credit score for Dream 100 eligibility is 660.
Make it yours
Find the home that's right for you
Whether you're looking for the perfect patio, an open layout, hardwood floors, a pool with matching lounge-set or all of the above, it's time the space you call home was made for you.
We are here to help you get into your new home, sweet home, so you can begin making memories just the way you've always wanted. With our pre-approval process, our home loan experts will help determine how much money you can borrow and which of our home loan options is best for you and your unique wants and needs.
The pre-approval process will help answer these questions:
- How much can I afford?
- What price range should I be considering?
- What will my payments be?
- What type of loan is best for me?
- What are the down payment and closing costs?
- What is the interest rate I qualify for?
- What are my next steps?
How long does this process take?
Depending on the circumstances, many times we can have your pre-approval letter within an hour. On occasion we may need additional documentation and, therefore, it could take a couple of days. For the quickest process, be sure to provide documentation during the application process.
The pre-approval process
- Submit your pre-approval application online.
- One of our home loan experts will review your application and, with your help, determine the best loan program for your specific situation.
- What happens once you're preapproved? That's your ticket to start shopping for your dream home.
- We'll guide you every step of the way.
Is refinancing right for you?
With the changing property values and our low interest rate environment, now may be a good time to consider refinancing your current home loan. Refinancing may help you lower your interest rate and payment, consolidate debt or put your home's equity to work.
What are common reasons borrowers refinance their homes?
- Lower payments
- Shorten term to pay off earlier
- Lower rate
- Cash-out equity