Safe travels, Mr. Money. Safe travels.
Wire money anywhere in the world. Meritrust can help you send both domestic and international wire transfers. Keep in mind that we do not send wires on weekends.
- All wire requests must be received by 4:00 pm or they will be sent the following business day.
- It costs $25 to send a wire and $15 to receive one.
- All wire requests must be received by 2:00 pm or they will be sent the following business day.
- It costs $45 to send an international wire and $20 to receive one.
- The addresses of the sender and receiver, including the city and country, are required for all international wires. You must also include the purpose for transfers over $10,000.
- Meritrust does not have a SWIFT code; we use the routing number 3011-8029-2 for all wires.